Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Watch my YouTube video on Passive Airflow!

I have just finished making my YouTube video on the Passive Airflow Technique and it can be watched by clicking HERE. Feel free to place comments below the video if you have questions or comments, and I will do my best to answer them.

I'm still working on placing my book on the internet and I'm about halfway now. In particular I would recommend the chapter 'A Possible Cause of Stuttering' which can be read HERE. This chapter also contains important diagrams explaining fundamental concepts such as 'base-level tension', 'speech tension' and 'threshold'. An understanding of stuttering WHICH MAKES SENSE is the first step toward improved fluency and is really part of the treatment - by knowing what causes stuttering we can really start facing it.

You may also be interested in the chapter on the Passive Airflow Technique which can be read HERE, the chapter on Learning the Technique which is found HERE and Applying the Technique in Real Life which is HERE.

As said before, this is not a miracle cure and demands time and energy, but it is probably the best road to better speech we have available today as it seems based on correct principles, despite what some so-called 'experts' have said about this approach.

Kind regards until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment